Incorporated in 1826 and a township of the second class, Gregg Township, Pennsylvania is located in the Penns Valley region of Centre County. The Township has a rich agricultural heritage, along with noted historical sites and architecture. Named after the Hon. Andrew Gregg, a resident of the township who had been a member of Congress from 1791 for sixteen years and United States Senator from 1807 to 1813, the township was formed out of portions of Potter, Miles and Haines townships.
Our official website is designed to be user-friendly and provide the public with greater access to our municipal government.